Month of Coordination
- Initial consultation to determine your vision
- Planning checklists and tips for your final countdown
- Vendor suggestions and other last minute recommendations
- Marathon timeline meeting to lock down every detail
- Email/phone access one month prior to the wedding
- Coordination of rehearsal - who walks in when? How can I incorporate my dog?
- Wedding set up and vendor coordination - one coordinator and 1-2 assistants on site, ensuring vendors have arrived and started set up, placing favors at each seat, alphabetizing escort cards, staying on schedule
- Ceremony coordination - getting guests to their seats, cueing music, sending everyone down the aisle, making sure your various props are in the right spot
- Reception coordination - grand entrance, first dance, toasts, keeping dinner on time and feeding vendors, father/daughter and mother/son dances, money dance, Hora and other cultural traditions, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, putting gifts in a safe place
- Event wrap up - packing up decor and other remaining items, making final vendor payments and tips, ensuring we're out by the venue's deadline
- Emerald option - not sure what to do with leftover food, oversized floral arrangements and decor items you'll never use again? We can help.
What we don't do: site visits (unless combined with another meeting), tastings, contracts, styling... you got this! Additional planning hours can be added on a la carte-style so you only hire us when you really need help.
We aim to keep pricing simple and affordable, contact us for a quote!