Month of Coordination
- Initial consultation to determine your vision
- Planning checklists and tips for your final countdown
- Vendor suggestions and other last minute recommendations
- Marathon timeline meeting to lock down every detail
- Email/phone access one month prior to the wedding
- Coordination of rehearsal - who walks in when? How can I incorporate my dog?
- Wedding set up and vendor coordination - one coordinator and 1-2 assistants on site, ensuring vendors have arrived and started set up, placing favors at each seat, alphabetizing escort cards, staying on schedule
- Ceremony coordination - getting guests to their seats, cueing music, sending everyone down the aisle, making sure your various props are in the right spot
- Reception coordination - grand entrance, first dance, toasts, keeping dinner on time and feeding vendors, father/daughter and mother/son dances, money dance, Hora and other cultural traditions, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, putting gifts in a safe place
- Event wrap up - packing up decor and other remaining items, making final vendor payments and tips, ensuring we're out by the venue's deadline
- Emerald option - not sure what to do with leftover food, oversized floral arrangements and decor items you'll never use again? We can help.
Site visits (unless combined with another meeting), tastings, contract negotiations and styling are not included in the package but additional planning hours can be added on a la carte-style. That way you only hire us when you really need the help.
Pricing depends on the size, location and complexity of the wedding, with most packages priced at $1,500. We aim to keep pricing simple and affordable, contact us for a quote!